Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ACK!!!!!

Livejournal appears to be experiencing one of it's periodic DOS attacks. Or something. Given that this is happening right in the middle of nablopomo, I sure am glad I have a spare blog. Given livejournal's flakiness, maybe it should be the spare.

At any rate, I took one of those stupid quizzes the other day. This was about geography. It was the kind of quiz that gives you some nifty HTML to post. Here is the nifty HTML:

You are 80% genius in Geography

Wow! You are almost a geography genius. A little more studying and you'll be at the top of the class in no time at all.

Geography fun 101
Take More Quizzes



Contrary to what the NHTML says, I am nowhere near a genius in geography. I just missed the two questions that weren't embarrassingly easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment